Good morning everyone !
Today for a change, I just want to share with you some of my favorite mantras. They are short, inspiring, and can be read whenever you feel like it. I personally like stumbling upon them when I’m browsing through my notebook (it contains my to do list which I check a million time every day so it’s really convenient for me), but it is also good to read them out loud either just after waking up to set your day on an inspiring note, or before bed.
Share with me your mantras in the comments, and let me know which one you liked best !
To get you motivated :
- Dream big, start small and act now
- You got this !
- You create your life. You are in charge of your reality
- Empower yourself
- Actually, I can
- Set yourself up for success
- Every day, act for your future self
- If I must, then I will
For creativity :
- Immerse yourself in culture
- Embrace your creative potential
- Be adventurous.
- Think big !
- I create opportunities
- Get inspired !
To be calmer :
- Just breathe
- Be here, now
When you’re feeling down :
- Happiness comes from my own actions
- The best is yet to come
- Find joy every day : in everything, every one, and in unexpected places
- Remember : if things are bad, it’s just one day
- Value yourself
- I control how I feel
- Let the past go
Perfectionism and failure :
- Don’t quit : failure is a part of success
- Focus on opportunities, not problems
- There is no failure, only feedback
- Live more, think less
- Stop comparing or envying : just trust yourself